Known for its romantic atmosphere and excellent cuisine, Andaluca has received numerous reviews and awards. Here are a few!
- OpenTable: Andaluca wins Tastemaker Award for Best Restaurant
- Seattle Times: Fall 2018 Seattle Restaurant Week 12 Best Places for Ambiance
- Medium: Seattle Restaurant Week, Chef Tiffany’s Offers
- Andaluca in the Top 5 Seattle Restaurants You Won’t Want To Miss Out On
- Andaluca wins ‘Best of Show’ at Lamb Jam
- Voted Most Romantic and Best Service in Seattle-Open Table
- Voted Best Main Course and Best Service by “The Secret Diner”, NWsource.com’s independent correspondent charged with giving you the real scoop before you make dinner reservations.
- “What a Sexy Place!” Zagat Survey
- “Andaluca, an Emerald City Gem.” Sunset Magazine
- Seattle Magazine readers voted Andaluca “Seattle’s Best Mediterranean Restaurant.”
- Hospitality Design Magazine: National Gold Key Finalist for Best Restaurant Design.
- Seattle Magazine readers voted Andaluca “Most Romantic Restaurant” in a recent poll.
- Esquire Magazine ranked Andaluca as one of the 20 best restaurants in America for a solo meal.
For further information about Andaluca, please contact Stacia Williams at Stacia@mayflowerpark.com.
Click here to view our photo gallery.
“You’ll probably think I’m exaggerating, but … I eat out constantly and all over the Seattle area at the best restaurants. For real, this is the BEST restaurant in Seattle. Classic food, consistent quality and lot’s of NOT BORING in terms of flavors & preparation. Extremely professional staff, but not affected or stuffy in any way. A perfect “10”, appetizers to desserts.” – Recent guest
“Best food we’ve ever had. From the cocktails to the desserts, everything was flawless.” – Facebook review from Kendall Peterson
“Really fantastic service and probably the best eggs Benedict I’ve ever had! Very clean and a little fancy.” – Facebook review from Sam Headrick
“A rainy night in Seattle made better by a wonderful experience at Andaluca. Romantic and nice spot. Outstanding service. The food was well prepared and very tasty. I am from Portland, in the food industry, and I would recommend Andaluca.” – Open Table review
“The Spanish and Mediterranean selections were excellent. The squid ink paella was a special treat for Seattle. Authentic and best of all … the atmosphere and service matched the food with a knowledgeable waiter and romantic atmosphere. Highly recommend.” – Open Table review
“Can’t say enough about the food and service. Chis, our server, was amazing. He handled my wife’s food allergies like a pro. Always on top of drinks & the whole staff worked together to sure the table was clean. I had the beef, it was very good. I can’t complain about anything I ate. Everything on the plate had a reason & went very well together. For drinks, I had the house-made Sangria & the Spanish lemonade. I loved them both, but the Sangria was my favorite. The chocolate cake was also very good. If you are confused on what sounds good, just ask for a suggestion. We were not steered wrong. We will return, there were may other things on the menu that looked really good & I want to try them.” – Yelp review by MyGoats T
“Although we stay in the Mayflower Park Hotel which houses Andaluca for many years, we haven’t eaten dinner there often. (Breakfast is another matter!) This time we decided to ‘stay in’ and try out Andaluca and we’re very happy that we did. The food was outstanding, the service friendly and professional, and the ambiance both lovely and relaxed. We would definitely dine there again.” – Open Table review